3.14.2009

Restoration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcyQOLVS_U

Please checkout this song on You Tube.
It was written by Clay Edwards and sung by David Brymer (and Misty Edwards).


There is a gathering called "The Garage" in the area that meets every friday night.
It's a group of people that come together from all sorts of backgrounds and churches.
It's a fairly small number usually... but what God does in those meetings is nothing small.
I've only gone a handful of times so far (my 'new' job has kept me from going a lot because I've had to work a lot of friday nights)... but one thing for sure, God moves there.
Last night the worship leader (which changes every week... and I may be able to play sometime soon) led this song "Restoration." I had never heard it before.


As we sang, I felt so much power in this song.
Some songs have that strength to them. During worship, God can really do a lot in us.. if we let Him.
So I just wanted to share this incredible song. Please listen to it and make it your prayer.


Because God does restore us.

No comments: